One Man, One Cow, One Planet (home-use)
- Directed by: Tom and Barbara Burstyn
- Produced by: Tom and Barbara Burstyn
Our existence on this planet is precarious. Modern industrial agriculture is destroying the earth: desertification, water scarcity, toxic cocktails of agricultural chemicals pervading our food chains, ocean system collapse, soil erosion, and massive loss of soil fertility. Our ecosystems are overwhelmed. Humanity’s increasing demands are exceeding the Earth’s carrying capacity. The outcome of the battle for agricultural control in India may just dictate the future of the earth. ONE MAN, ONE COW, ONE PLANET is a blueprint for a post-industrial future, revealing what an environmentally friendly biodynamic food system capable of feeding everyone could actually look like.
- Award of Excellence - The Accolade Competition 2007
- Best non-broadcast film - Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival 2007
- Katherine Knight Award - Earth Vision International Environmental Film Festival
1 Honorable mention.
5 time Official Selection at festivals around the globe.