Songs and Tears of Nature (educational)
- Directed by: Marie-Clémence & Cesar Paes
- Produced by: Marie-Clémence Paes
Shot in Lapland and Brazil, the film is about Man's relationship with Nature. We listen to the oral culture of the Saamis from the Arctic and Fulni-ôs from Brazil, then beyond ice fields, beyond trees, climates, skins, we discover the same idea: to preserve environment, we first need to preserve the diversity of culture, of language. An astonishing message of peace, dialogue and understanding.
- Golden Dove - Dok film festival (Leipzig, Germany)
- German Ministry of Environment Prize - Ökomedia festival (Freiburg)
- Best Film for the Survival of Indigenous People - Pärnu International fest (Estonia)